Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kobe being Kobe

Been wondering what Kobe thinks of the Heat? Here it is, courtesy of the Denver Post.

Q: You famously find motivation in different things. Do you find some motivation in the existence of the Miami Heat?

A: No. I don't need it. I don't need it.

Q: When you heard the Heat was getting LeBron, D-Wade and Chris Bosh, what was your reaction?

A: Woooow.

Q: Wow meaning, this team is going to be really good?

A: Wow meaning, how did Pat Riley pull this (expletive) off? Impressive.

Q: How good can the Heat be?

A: Great.

Q: When you heard the Heat was putting those players together, did you think, "Oh, that's who we'll play in the Finals next year?' "

A: That's what you all said. I said, "I got to get my knee healthy."


Would you expect any less?

No comments:

Post a Comment