Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gilbert Arenas Rationalizes why He Took a Dump in Andray Blatche's Shoes.

Gilbert Arenas is a notorious practical joker. Rumours have swirled that he’s used everything from loaded guns to his own crap as props. And while Arenas and whatever locker room he’s terrorizing have usually kept quiet about his antics (a teammate did once say in anonymity that his behaviour often went unchecked an dunpunished), Gilbert is starting to speak out. 

In this week’s Sports Illustrated article titled ‘And a Wild Child Shall Lead Him’ Arenas mentioned in regard to his most stinky prank "I understand what people think because of the perception of me. They read the funny stuff, like me taking a crap in Andray Blatche's shoes. But nobody is going to ask what Andray did to deserve it. You read about it because that's when I'm at my goofiest, when I'm around my teammates. I don't get in trouble outside of this building. You are not going to catch me drinking and driving, or picking up prostitutes. People don't see what my teammates see, the guy who is in here three times a day working out. That's the guy they don't see."

Then, in an interview after last night’s win over Houston, when a reporter did ask what Blatche did to deserve it Arenas said: 

No comments:

Post a Comment